Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hitting the wall

I am completely hitting the wall when it comes to invitation ideas. We went with a video save the date (to be posted soon!) so I never really put in the time to create a visual aesthetic for the invites. the inspiration board is helping some, but not as much as I'd like. I love doing things myself, but it is starting to feel like a lot of pressure. And I look at all the great pro invites on other blogs and realize that even though I have my own cool skills, I doubt I'd be able to create invites like those. argh. Anyone other DIY brides feel like that?

I feel silly even complaining, because in the Big Picture, something like this doesn't matter. I do enjoy the act of making things, but I feel like I'm getting down to the wire (with an October wedding) to be creating and sending out invites.

well this was a grumpy post! Sorry about all that! But sometimes it is nice to have some grumpy reality thrown in with all the beautiful flowers, fancy shoes, and pretty pictures. or maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment